When it comes to choosing the right janitorial services for your office (s) or building(s) , experience, reliability and great references matter. Some janitorial companies will give out the lowest bid just to get the account, either lacking experience or under bidding just to get it without considering how they will make a profit. Usually, most bid requesters go with the lowest bid, but, Can the contractor really execute your cleaning demands and still make a profit.
Lowest bid is not always the best. With City Janitorial Service, we will provide you with a fair bid and explain how we get to our numbers. It’s only fair to you (client s) to know exactly what you’re paying for.
There have been numerous times that we bid higher than some companies or individuals and was still awarded the account. Why? because Trust, experience, reliability matter.
If you have a building, office and would like to get a second opinion or bid without any obligation, please call us.
Having a clean office says plenty about the professionalism in that office.
At City Janitorial Services, we understand your needs and what it takes to keep your office neat and clean.
Try our office cleaning & enjoy quality and services !!!!!
We are all busy running our businesses. It’s easy to ignore the dust bunnies, smudges, and overflowing trash cans in favor of completing a deadline. Keep in mind, however, that it is a good business practice to maintain a clean office.
Here are a few benefits of keeping a clean workplace:
1.An office is more productive when it is clean. Employee morale is higher, and they have more pride in their workplace. They can also focus better and accomplish tasks more efficiently when their area is clean. Office cleanliness is a signal of work expectations, with dirty offices breeding chaotic work practices.
- Your customers judge you on what they see. When your customers see a clean, tidy work environment, they have more confidence in your work standards, organizational skills, and even your brand.
- The benefits of a clean working space are endless. There is no question about it, when clients, visitors and even employees, come into a dirty office; it immediately gives a sense of unprofessionalism. On the contrary, aclean office will clearly say expertise, and will even improve productivity
Setting the Priorities
You have to start somewhere when instituting a cleaning regimen. The four most important areas to focus on are:
- Restrooms: While the restroom accounts in size for only about 5% of most buildings, it is the source of 95% of all building cleanliness complaints. Keep your restrooms clean for your customers, employees, and yourself.
- Lobby/Reception Area: First impressions are powerful. Keep your windows clean, plants & counters dusted, and polish and vacuum frequently in this area. While this can be especially challenging in the hot, dusty months of summer, keep in mind that the foyer is the first area most of your customers will see. To ensure cleanliness in this area, make sure your cleaning company expresses an understanding of how critical it is to keep your entrance looking great at all times. Ask them questions about their process and standards for your foyer to make sure they have a plan for keeping your entrance crisp and providing a great first impression at all times.
- Office & Desk Area: At minimum waste baskets should be emptied and the vacuum run on a daily basis. Encourage your employees to stay organized and keep clutter minimized.
- Lunch/Dining Area: Often used, yet seldom cleaned, the employee eating area can quickly become a hotbed of germs and filth. This is a critical area to have acleaning policy in place, for both your staff and your customers. Keeping it clean encourages the staff to respect the area, and it improves morale. (Heaven forbid a customer loses his way and ends up in a questionable lunch room.)
If you are struggling to keep up with your cleaning solutions and are ready for a courteous, professional cleaning team, contact us at Info@cityjanitorialservices.com or 619-336-9999 & Cell 615-299-6754
We would love to hear from you and get you on the road to getting a great first impression every time a customer walks through your doors.